Pre-order this course for 10th November 2023!
Learn how to support your children and adolescents with ADHD to ensure they have the best future ahead.
When I received my ADHD diagnosis at the age of 40, I was relieved.
I can now help my daughter and ensure she gets the support that I never had.
I got firsthand advice from interviewing many specialists who work with children and young people with ADHD, and I ran workshops and gave talks to support parents of ND kids, within employee resource groups in global organisations.
While I advocated for my daughter in her school to a point where she now advocates for herself, I was hearing from many parents who were in less fortunate situations.
This video course is less than an hour long, divided into bite-sized sections and demystifies:
- the process of getting your child a diagnosis;
- how to advocate for them to a healthcare professional and protect their self esteem;
- what usually happens during an ADHD assessment;
- what kind of support truly makes a difference in their school and home lives;
- how you can get them the accommodation they need at school;
- what the law says when applying for SEN support.