On 16th May 2022, we held the first ADHD Best Practice at Work conference.
The virtual event was attended by over a hundred conference delegates and supporters, who were interested to learn about how to create conditions to help ADHDers thrive at work.
The conference aims are to:
- Provide insights into current and future trends in ND at Work.
- Share best practices to support ADHDers in the workplace for businesses and leaders across functions.
- Improve accessibility into employment and job retention for ADHDers.
- Understand the necessity of considering intersectionality and presence of any overlapping neurodiverse conditions when designing support.
- Set the tone for inclusive language and communication.
We had a fantastic feedback from our conference delegates!
Here’s the video highlights from the conference: